Animals

Hippo, Rhino and Mule Friendly (HRMF) since 1994 ©

Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunday, May 30th, 2015

Lunch - fried chicken and red beans and rice at El Pollo. The chicken place was inside a gas station, but that wasn't the problem. The red beans and rice tasted like old man bottom-of-foot-skin pieces - the kind of pieces that fall off all the time and the man doesn't even notice. It will be the worst red beans and rice I'll ever eat in my entire life. If that's not the case, and one day I have worse, I'll give everyone in the state of Ohio four unsalted cashews.

Chicken: N/A

Dinner - Checkers chicken sandwich and fries. After the lunch debacle of '15 (L.D.-15), anything would've tasted like a gourmet meal eaten off the forehead of Jesus Christ himself (or "Him"). But this was a good meal either way, especially after I toasted the buns and warmed up the chicken and fries in the oven because apparently fast loses its 'heat' 17 seconds after it's handed to you from the the drive-thru person ('Leanette').

Sorry to anyone behind me in the drive-thru line who wanted Hi-C, BECAUSE THEY GAVE IT ALL TO ME!

- Staff Writer Edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment